General Antiques Sale, Furnishings, Silver, Jewellery, China, Collectables, Brass & Copper, Garden and Outside Effects, Tools etc. Motorcycle Ramp,
Vauxhall Meriva 2013 12 months MOT, Only 10k Miles,
Please note that viewing in the auction room is strictly by appointment only with slots available from 10:30am on Tuesday 1st September.Please contact us on 01837 55592 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book.EVERYONE will be required to wear a face covering and NEW disposable gloves.No toilet or cafe facilities will be available on site.PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT TAKE CARD PAYMENTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
WE DO NOT PACK OR SHIP PARCELS APART FROM JIFFY BAYS,PLEASE CONTACT MAILBOXES PLYMOUTH 01752 257 224 FOR ALL YOU SHIPPING NEEDS.
Ends 6th September 2020 from
1st September 2020 -
2nd September 2020 -
3rd September 2020 -
Okehampton Auctions Terms & Conditions
1. The bidding will be regulated by the Auctioneer who will take into account any reserves placed by the Vendors or Okehampton Auctions. Should there be any disputes arising between bidders it is at the discretion of the Auctioneer to determine the outcome & their decision shall be final. Okehampton Auctions reserves the right to refuse the bid of any person without explanation for such action.
2. Okehampton Auctions will endeavour to correctly describe each lot as they see fit but cannot undertake a guarantee of accuracy & therefore bidders must be satisfied that they understand the nature & condition of the item that they are bidding for.
3. Okehampton Auctions will not be responsible for any injury or accident to persons or property prior, during or after the sale.
4. Electrical goods are tested for safety & sold in working order unless otherwise stated. Purchasers have 5 days from the sale date to satisfy themselves that they working correctly after which time no refunds will be offered.
5. All lots are consigned by the Vendors & are under their ownership until the fall of the hammer when this becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, however Title is not transferred until payment in full is received by Okehampton Auctions.
1. Vendors commission is charged at 15% (No Vat) with an additional charge of £1 for any mixed boxed lot.
2. Electrical PAT testing will be charged at £1 for any small item, £2 for white goods & £5 for cookers.
3. Okehampton Auctions reserve the right refuse any item at the point of consignment & to lot & describe items as they see fit.
4. If Vendors require a Collection service to bring their goods to the saleroom they can contact Okehampton Auctions to find out the cost that will be incurred which is quoted on an individual basis as agreed & will be deducted from the sale proceeds.
5. Payments to Vendors are posted First Class 9 days after the sale by cheque provided that Okehampton Auctions have been paid in full by the Purchaser
6. Reserves may be placed on items by Vendors provided that Okehampton Auctions regard them to have been set at an achievable level.
7. Any unsold item with a reserve price will be re-entered into a future Sale with a revised reserve unless otherwise instructed by the Vendor.
1. Purchasers commission is charged at 15% (No Vat)
2. Lots purchased via EasyLiveAuction.com are subject to their additional of 3% + VAT or a flat fee of £3 per sale.
3. All purchases must be paid for & collected on the day of the Sale or between 10a.m & 2 p.m on the following day unless other arrangements have been made with Okehampton Auctions.
4. No lot shall be removed from Okehampton Auctions premises until paid for in full.
5. Electrical items are deemed to be in working order unless otherwise stated (a/f) & Purchasers have 5 days from the date of sale to check this after which time no refund shall be made.
6. Invoices can be settled by cash, debit or credit card or bank transfer by arrangement.
7. Purchasers collecting their lots will be held responsible for any damage caused to persons or property.
8. Purchasers may leave written commission bids with Okehampton Auctions who will make the purchase on their behalf as cheaply as possible taking into account any reserve prices placed on behalf of the Vendor.
Okehampton Auctions Shipping
These are our initial shipping proposals & services which may be extended in due course.
Packing of items in Jiffy Bags packing charge £5 per bag plus postal charges Royal Mail Special Delivery to be signed for- charged at cost.
We will not at this stage be offering packing & shipping for china, glass, fragile items, weapons etc
Okehampton Auctions are not responsible for goods in transit which is at the Buyers Risk.
We can also quote for a van delivery service within 30 mile radius of EX20 1QQ- if you require this service please contact Okehampton Auctions for further details.
If you wish to use your own courier service we will need to know who is collecting from us & when.
Collection from the Saleroom in person is likely to be by arranged slot to adhere to current social distancing measures- again this may alter as the Covid situation changes.