Please Note New Viewing Time - Friday 10AM - 5PM.*Petrol Quad*, *Petrol Motorbike*, Great Dane Mower! Garden, Tools, DIY. Sat 10AM Interiors, Media, Toys, Collectables, Antique, Art, Music, Furniture
VIEW FRIDAY BETWEEN 10AM-2.30PM CALL 01978822769 FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS, ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR CONDITION REPORTS REQUIRED ON ANY ITEMS EMAIL ADMIN@TONGSAUCTIONHOUSE.CO.UK
DELIVERY AVAILABLE ON LOCALLY/NATIONWIDE
Items to be paid for once invoice received after the sale on Saturday please.
Collection of won items Sunday by appointment only that are made on Saturday before 7pm once we receive your payment you will receive a message from us to arrange collection or delivery and book you in by appointment. Items to be collected before our next sale!
23rd July 2021 from
- Garden - Tools - DIY, fishing, camping, outdoor, appliances. Bikes, mini quad, mini scrambler dirt bike, great dane mower
(Lots 1 to 303)
24th July 2021 from
- Interiors, homeware, media, music, bar, Toys, vintage Collectable toys, PM COLLECTABLES - GOLD, SILVER, FURNITURE OLD AND NEW
(Lots 304 to 798)
All items are sold "AF" (As found) with no guarantee of condition unless stated otherwise, I.E "Good working order" or "GWO" please contact us for condition reports and more details on items.
This is a number we have in our system that each individual buyer has and is unique for each individual buyer. You must register with us before bidding starts, bids cannot be accepted without it
Proxy bid, absentee bid, or commission bid
If the bidder is not able to attend the auction, the bidder can leave a bid on an item. The auctioneer bids for you, up to the amount of the bid. If the item does not reach the left bid amount, the bidder wins the item at the last bid, not at the left bid amount. Bids can be made in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder, subject to any reserve will be the purchaser. No bids will be accepted after the hammer has fallen please be clear when bidding as nods or winks may not be acknowledged.
2. In the event of any dispute the auctioneers reserve the right to resell the lot or lots in question.
3. The buyer’s premium is £1.00 if the hammer price is under £5 and 20% if the hammer price is over £5.00 and is charged on all lots.
4. No lots may be cleared until paid for in full; buyers of multiple lots must pay for them all before any lots can be cleared.
5. Any person on the auctioneer's premises before, during or after the sale shall be there at their own risk and shall have no claim against the auctioneer in respect of any accident or injury that may occur.
6. The auctioneer or anybody in his or her employment has no authority to give any representation or warranty in relation to any lot.
7. The purchaser shall have no right against the auctioneer in respect of error, mis-description or defect of any lot.
8. The auctioneer accepts no responsibly for any payment made to the vendor if it later transpires that the lot or lots were subject to a hire purchase agreement or other third party claims
9. In the event of any buyer failing to pay and clear lot (s) within a reasonable time the auctioneer may re-sell the lot (s) and any negative balance will be charged to the original buyer
10. By entering a lot the potential vendor acknowledges the following conditions..
•All electrical items are sold as seen unless stated otherwise. If items are found to be misdescribed by vendor charges will incur for lost fees.
• lots paid for on the day of sale lots not paid for could be re-entered for sale at the auctioneers’ discretion
•All lots must be collected within 7 days after the sale or a late collection fee minimum of £2 will apply.
•All potential buyers must register their name and address prior to bidding - Bids will not be accepted unless the bidder has a number.
By making a bid, attending at sale or preview the potential purchaser acknowledges the above conditions.