Terms and conditions for Bidders
1. All payments are to be made within 72 hours, we accept payment by Cash, Card, or Bank Transfer.
2. All items to be collected within 7 days of the auction end.
3. Deliveries are possible please email or phone for a quotation.
4. Postage is available for smaller purchases, they will be dispatched 24 hours after payment received.
5. All items will be described as accurately as possible, and photographed to show any faults.
6. All items are sold as seen with no warranty given or implied.
7. Additional photos are available on request
8. We are open for viewing on the Monday Thursday and Friday before the sale, these are without appointment times, if someone else is viewing please be prepared to wait. Following the change in regulations at present and the upcoming changes, we anticipate being able to open to the public, from our next scheduled sale 13 th June.
9. We have a cafe on site, selling drinks and hot dogs and cold sandwiches and snacks.
10. in line with restrictions, unless exempt masks must be worn when entering and moving around the premises, when seated masks can be removed. Please note that you must raise your hand to bid, no shouting aloud.
11. we are restricted to 30 people inside but please all people must be seated.
12. Due to increased costs our buyers and sellers premiums have increased to 15%, we still are not required to charge VAT, however, if you purchase at a premium from Easy Live Auctions, you will have an additional 3.6% added
13. Postage is available subject to a minimum charge of £6.50, please note that we only post on Tuesdays, and if your payment is delayed we will not post till the following Tuesday.
Terms and conditions for Sellers
1. We are happy to allow items to be listed for sale, however, these items will be taken in the week after the sale by arrangement.
2. Items will remain in the auction room for 72 hours prior to being offered for sale.
3. We charge 15% of the hammer price per lot sold, and a 50 pence entry fee per item, whether sold or not, which we would prefer to receive when items are dropped off.
We will issue invoice for payment within 72 hours as per our terms and conditions, buyers to contact us for requested shipping quote which will be supplied, once payment received goods will be shipped by us within 48 hours, please note that we currently send with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce as Hermes are untrackable.