General and Collectable Sale Including Collection of Nao and Royal Doulton Figures, 100+ New Items Including Watches, Electrics, Homewares, and Much More, Lots Added Daily
FANTASTIC LARGE GENERAL ANTIQUE AND COLLECTABLE SALE INCLUDING COLLECTION OF NAO AND ROYAL DOULTON FIGURES, CERAMICS, PORCELAIN, CHINA, JEWELLERY,BRASS, PLATED, WARE, SILVER, PLATE, CIGARETTE CARDS, COINS,NEW WATCHES, ELECTRICS, FLAT PACKED FURNITURE, HOMEWARES, AND MUCH MUCH MORE
MORE LOTS WILL BE ADDED BEFORE END OF SALE
HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK
1. Commission is charged at the rate of 15% plus vat on the hammer price of each Lot.
2. There is also the Online fee with Easy Live Auctions of Either £3.00 or 3%.
3. Each Vendor will supply their name, address, telephone number and VAT status and sign the Auctioneers entry form.
4. Payment is by Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
The Auctioneers act as agent for the vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf on Lots offered subject to a reserve.
5. All descriptions are at the Auctioneers discretion.
6. Bidders and purchasers are to register prior to bidding, giving their full name and address or business address. Please ensure that the bidders slip is completed legibly, completely and accurately. Failure to register prior to bidding will result in the lot being re-offered at The Auctioneers discretion.
7. No purchaser is entitled to remove any lot until paid for and must request a Member of staff to collect their purchases after supplying reasonable means of identification. Clearance must be undertaken by close of business the day following the sale unless otherwise agreed.
8. Reserved items that do not sell can be collected on the Day following the Sale. The Vendor may re-enter the lot with a lower reserve if they wish.
9. Mains gas appliances and C.D. / DVD copies are not sold by the Auctioneers.
10. Electrical appliances are bought at your own inspection & should be checked by a qualified person before use.
11. The auctioneers will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned or sustained by persons on the premises.
12. All items are sold on the basis of the buyer’s inspection. No guarantees or warranties are implied or given.
13. The highest bidder shall become the purchaser, and no persons shall retract a bid. The
Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bid.
14. Descriptions are an expression of opinion after research and careful consideration. The descriptions are not intended to be a guarantee of authenticity. The Auctioneers will not be responsible for the correctness of the description or measurement or weight or genuineness or authenticity of any article they believe to be correct but are made as an expression of opinion only and the lots are sold subject to all faults and errors in description. Neither The Auctioneers nor sellers make any warranty to buyers in respect of the lots and any implied
conditions or warranties are excluded except in the case of the seller those implied in section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1893 as amended by the Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973.
15. The vendor authorises The Auctioneer to deduct commission and expenses at the agreed rates from the hammer price.
16. Bidders are to pay down immediately the whole of the purchase money.
17. On failure of compliance with the sale conditions. The Auctioneers shall be at liberty to resell the lot or lots without further notice, either by public auction or private sale, and the deficiency (if any) arising from such second sale, together with all charges and expenses attending to the same, shall be made good by the defaulter at this present sale, and be recovered as and for liquidated damages. Defaulters will be unconditionally barred from any future sale.
17. All lots shall be at the sole risk and charge of the purchaser from the fall of the hammer, and such lots to be taken away with all faults, defects and errors of description, of whatsoever nature, sort or kind without any power of dispute, at the risk and expense of the purchaser - the purchase money to be paid on or before delivery; and no purchaser shall be entitled to remove any lot until he or she has paid for the WHOLE of the lots purchased. Removal of lots can only be done after settlement of accounts and after the sale.
18. Any Lots Not collected within three weeks Will be either Relisted or returned to Vendor, If Items have been paid but Not collected within 4 Weeks Will be charged Storage at £3.50 per day until collection unless arrangement agreed with Auction House, If After Six Months There is still no collection or Contact from The Buyer then Once again The Lot will be offered to be Returned to the Vendor if it is not wanted it will be listed For Re Auction In all Cases Storage Charges Must Be paid Before Removal
24.The Auctioneers will be pleased to execute bids free of charge for anyone unable to attend the sale, on receipt of written instructions. Commission bid forms are available on request. Commissions for the same amount on any one lot will be executed in order of receipt.
25. The buyer is deemed to have accepted these conditions of sale and notices by making a bid.
26. Scottish Law shall govern the sale of each lot in every respect.
We will ship items with a total cost of £2.50 for packaging plus postage costs with My Hermes or Royal Mail or other if requested, If shipping is required please pay invoice first and request a shipping quote and we will reply within 24hrs.
WE AIM FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 14 DAYS AS WE ARE A SMALL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION HOUSE
We are offering a very reasonable packaging cost of just £2.50 whether one item or multiple items.
We will do our utmost to pack all items as carefully as possible but can Not be held responsible for any damage caused in transit especially prohibited items as insurance cannot be obtained.
You may send your own labels and our £2.50 packaging fee will apply and you must supply your courier with a contact number to call us before collection.