2 Ring Sale. Ring 1- Tractors, Implements, Spares & Stationary Engines. Ring 2 - Petroliana, Literature, Vintage Bicycles, Militaria & Collectables
HAZLE MEADOEWS AUCTION CENTRE, LEDBURY, HEREFORDSHIRE, HR8 2LP
Annual sale of Tractors, cars, tractor spares and implements and stationary engines. Enamel signs, militaria, literature, vintage bicycles and collectables.
Ring 1- lot 1- 490
Ring 2- lot 501- 1000
All lots situated at Hazle Meadows auction centre.
10% Plus VAT on premium.
No credit cards accepted.
all payments will be taken after the sale unless you contact us to tell us you want to pay another way.
Caterer in attendance
plenty of parking.
Collection the following Monday 14th - Wednesday 9-5pm.
Viewing Thursday 10th 10-5pm and Friday 11th 10-5pm. viewing morning of sale from 8am.
Both RINGS will be in operation at the same time. you can use the split screen option on your device to bid on both rings.
For a courier service please contact
Mail Boxes Etc. Worcester
Tel: 01905 732830
12th December 2020 from
- Ring 1- Tractors, implements, spares and stationary engines. Ring 2- Petroliana, literature, vintage bicycles, militaria and collectables
(Lots 1 to 482)
12th December 2020 from
- Ring 2- Petroliana, militaria and collectables
(Lots 501 to 949)
9th December 2020 -
10th December 2020 -
11th December 2020 -
12th December 2020 -
1. All prospective purchasers to register to bid and give in their name, address and telephone number, in default of which the lot or lots purchased may be immediately put up again and re-sold
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer. If any dispute arises regarding any bidding the Lot, at the sole discretion of the auctioneers, to be put up and sold again.
3. The bidding to be regulated by the auctioneer.
4. In the case of Lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor.
5. No Lots to be transferable and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
6. The lots to be taken away whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of every description and to be at the risk of the purchaser immediately after the fall of the hammer but must be paid for in full before the property in the goods passes to the buyer. The auctioneer will not hold himself responsible for the incorrect description or authenticity of or any fault or defect in any lot and makes no warranty.
7. To prevent inaccuracy and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no lot may be removed either during or after the sale without being previously paid for.
8. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the auctioneer shall be at liberty to resell the lot and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it shall be made good by the defaulter.
9. AGENCY. The auctioneer normally acts as agent only and disclaims any responsibility for default by the seller or the buyer
10. WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AVAILABILITY. The seller warrants the auctioneer and the buyer that the seller is the true owner of the property consigned or is properly authorised to consign it for sale and is able to transfer the title of the property free of any third party claims.
11. TERMS - strictly cash. All accounts must be settled on the sale site on day of sale Maximum cash permitted to be taken £7,500. Debit cards accepted. Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
12. V.A.T. at the current rate will be added to the purchase price of all goods subject to V.A.T. Goods marked M are sold under the auctioneers V.A.T. Margin Scheme for second hand goods. * Denotes VAT on lots
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - Neither the auctioneers, landowners or sellers nor any agent or employee of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage injury to any person or property whatsoever whether cause by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way.
14. HEALTH AND SAFETY - The auctioneers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must adhere to instructions of the auctioneers and their porters.
15. ONLINE BIDDING H J Pugh & Co offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale. In completing the bidder registration on www.easyliveauction.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with H J Pugh & Co:
1. authorise H J Pugh & Co, if they so wish, to charge the debit credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via easyliveauction.com, and 2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these debit credit card details to H J Pugh & Co through www.easyliveauction.com and agree that H J Pugh & Co are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale. 3.Please try and arrange your own shipping where possible. We are happy to gather lots up together for your own currier service. Mailboxes are a suggest currier service for smaller goods. 4. Large items- Please arrange your own haulage on larger items. We are ore than happy to help with arranging delivery and pick ups for you.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to additional commission charge + VAT on the hammer price set out on the easyliveauction.com website.
We offer a shipping service through Parcel Force at a standard rate of £20.00 per parcel. On valuable items or items that need to be handles with care please arrange your own shipping. We are not covered if anything gets damaged in transit.
We do prefer you to arrange your own shipping where possible, we are happy to gather items up together for your currier service. Mailboxes Worcester we recommend for smaller items. Mail Boxes Etc. Worcester Tel: 01905 732830 Fax: 01905 732839 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On large items we ask you to provide your own shipping arrangements. Firms like pallet line always provide a goo service. Again we are happy to get your items strapped and secure on a pallet for you. Please contact us if you are having difficulty with arranging shipping, we can help out and recommend local haulage companies if necessary.
If successful with a motorcycle we can get it delivered to you anywhere in the country for £60-90