2 Day Sale - Complete Contents of Riverside House, Shop & Warehouse Including Very Important Antique Furniture, China and Much More.
Viewing on the premises at Slane Road Drogheda Co. Louth. Auction to be held in Townley Hall, Slane Road Drogheda on Monday 22nd January at 12noon Lots 1-700 and Tuesday 23rd Jan at 12 noon Lots 701 -1200.
22nd January 2018 from
- Day 1
(Lots 1 to 700)
23rd January 2018 from
- Day 2
(Lots 701 to 1200)
20th January 2018 -
21st January 2018 -
22nd January 2018 -
23rd January 2018 -
1) The highest bidder shall be the purchaser, and any dispute arising either before, during or after the sale, shall be determined by the Auctioneer.
2) Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
3) The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot.
4) Purchasers shall give their bidding number after the sale of each lot, and shall arrange for the removal of same at their own expense, of the lots so purchased on the delivery day stated, without causing damage to either the premisies or other lots. Any lots not so removed may be re-sold by the Auctioneer, and any deposits forfeited.
5) The goods remain on the premises at the purchaser's risk from the fall of the hammer, and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale, and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
6) The purchase money together with 18.5% (including V.A.T) Auctioneer's fees shall be payable immediately after the auction. No lots will be delivered to the purchaser until he/she has made payment in full.
7) Payments may be made in cash, banker's draft. or guaranteed cheques, made payable to Joe Lennon. No third party cheques. We accept all major credit cards. 2% Surcharge on all Credit Card Payments.
8) Should a purchaser fail to comply with these conditions, he/she may forefit the deposit and the Auctioneer may re-sell the lot or lots as he deems fit. Any deficiency in the price at the second sale shall be made good by the first purchaser but any surplus shall belong to the vendor.
9) Default, Joe Lennon. Disclaims responsibility for the default by either the purchaser or the vendor becuase he acts as the agent for the vendor only and therefore does not pay out to the vendor until payment is recieved from the purchaser.
10) All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
11) The Auctioneer may refuse to take any bid without giving a reaosn.