1. The Auctioneer acts as an agent for the seller. The Auctioneer has discretion to divide or combine lots and to regulate bidding. All lots are offered for sale mainly without reserve.
2. The highest bidder will be the buyer, and should any dispute arise between two or more bidders, the lot shall, at the discretion of the Auctioneer, be re-offered for sale. The Auctioneer´s decision is final.
3. This is an internet/commission/email bid only sale, although the sale will be conducted as a live auction.
4. Payment for winning lots will only be accepted by bank transfer. Details will appear on the invoice with facilities to pay in the UK in GBP for UK bidders, or in Euro equivalent for Continental bidders.
5. Postage/packing charges will be quoted only after payment for the lots have been received.
6. We use an approved courier service such as Fed Ex to ship lots worldwide, at competitive rates.
7. We aim to ship within 2 days of receiving payment for the lots won, plus the shipping charges
8. All lots are described as accurately as possible.
9. We accept on-line live bidding through EasyLive auctions.
10. Lots are profusely and very well illustrated, further and better particulars/descriptions are available by e-mail, and will be dealt with promptly up to the morning of the sale.
11. The auctioneers charge a buyer premium of 15% for bidders that settle their invoice within five days of the sale or 20% for bidders who pay after this date.
12. Live bidders via www.easyliveauction.com will be given the option to pay a fee direct to Easy Live Auction for their services or a commission surcharge of 3% payable on the hammer price of any winning bids only.
13. We are planning to hold coin auctions regularly.
14. We will accept consignments of worthwhile coins for our forthcoming auctions.
15. Bids for this auction prior to the morning of the sale may be sent by email to the following address:- email@example.com
16. All lots are sold as seen and described, and may not be returned.