Payments, Collections, Delivery, Info:
We accept cash, bank transfer or debit & credit cards. We are unable to take card payments over the phone, so if you are unable to come and pay in person at the auction house and need an item shipping out, then the only payment option available is bank transfer. We are open Monday 11th March, Tuesday 12th March and Friday 15th March 9am to 4pm for collections. If you do not pay & collect within these times then the items will be re-offered and you may be banned from future auctions. Shipping is available on most smaller items, please contact us for a quote prior to bidding. We can send out breakables at the buyers risk - glassware/ceramics, etc....See our T&C's for more information.
This is a timed auction, bidding opens on 1st March at 9am and lots start ending on Sunday 10th March from 1pm with a 30 second gap between each lot ending. All electrical items are sold as untested unless stated in the description.
1. The buyer to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a commission charged at 5%. Plus Easy Live Auction's registration 3% internet surcharge on all lots you win on top of the 5% commission.
2. In the case of a dispute the lot may be re-offered at the auctioneers discretion. The auctioneers discretion is final.
3. Each buyer/bidder is required to register with the auction house prior to bidding at the auction by providing their name, address, telephone number and email address. This can be completed at the auction rooms, via our website www.djcauctions.com, email, phone or via this website (Easy Live Auctions).
4. All purchases must be paid for in full before the items are removed. If you are paying by bank transfer this needs to be cleared funds before items are removed. If you win an item and require the item shipping to you, then the only payment option available to you is bank transfer only.
5. Payments accepted at the auction rooms when you collect your items are cash, debit cards, credit cards (no surcharge) and bank transfer (bank transfer payments must be cleared before items are removed).
6. We do not accept cheques and we do not take card payments over the phone.
7. The auctioneers will NOT be responsible for any loss, damage or injury on the premises. There is FREE parking on site and again we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained in the car park or in the auction rooms.
8. All descriptions and estimates are at the auctioneers discretion. It is the buyers responsibility to examine lots to determine condition before bidding on the item as no refunds will be issued after the fall of the hammer. A condition report can be requested via email or telephone if you are unable to attend to view our auction lots.
9. Commission bids are accepted by DJC Auctions where the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You can submit commission bids via this website, via our website www.djcauctions.com, our facebook page, telephone, email and at the auction rooms by filling in a commission form.
10. To submit a commission/absentee bid via this website, please click on the item/lot number and follow the instructions.
11. All electrical items are sold as untested (unless stated). Items may be stated as being sold as spares/repairs, untested or A/F (as found) in the description.
12. DJC Auctions will offer a full refund on any electrical items purchased if they are found to be faulty and returned within seven days of purchase if they are described as working and within a brief time period turn out to be not working, unless they are described as A/F (as found), spares/repairs, untested or returned in a worse condition than how it was sold.
13. DJC Auctions offer a local delivery service within 10 miles of the auction rooms in Skipton for a set fee plus £1.50 per mile, please contact us for a quote. We offer courier deliveries on most smaller lots throughout the UK mainland and can deliver larger items with our own vans for a small charge within 10 miles radius.
14. DJC Auctions offer a FREE house clearance service for all saleable items. Contact us for more information.
15. All lots purchased must be collected by Friday at 4pm after the auction.
Failure to collect by this time will result in the items being re-offered. We do not store items for customers past this final collection time. Failure to pay and collect your items before the deadline following the relevant auction will result in us blocking you from bidding in our future auctions.
DJC Auctions do not take on any vendors for our auctions. All items offered in the auctions are solely offered by DJC Auctions. This allows us to sell items with little or no reserves and low starting prices with no instruction from vendors meaning there are many opportunites to grab a bargain and with only 5% commission (currently the lowest commission in Yorkshire to our knowledge) and NO vat.
DJC Auctions offer a local delivery service within 10 miles for a small charge and a UK mainland courier service via Royal Mail, DPD and Hermes for most smaller lots - for more information and to obtain a postage quote, please contact us before the auction commences.